Advertising and PR Services industry jobs in Exeter, South West

<< previous | Displaying 1-2 of 2 results | next >>
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and driven Media Consultant, to sell innovative advertising features across our Midweek Herald and Sidmouth Herald newspapers and digital and social media platforms, from our Exeter office. 70% of this role will be looking after existing customers, building up a rapport with them and knowing when and how they like to advertise. The other 30% will be findin...
full job description
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and driven Media Consultant, to sell innovative advertising features across our Midweek Herald and Sidmouth Herald newspapers and digital and social media platforms, from our Exeter office. 70% of this role will be looking after existing customers, building up a rapport with them and knowing when and how they like to advertise. The other 30% will be findin...
full job description
<< previous | Displaying 1-2 of 2 results | next >>
Get Results only for: Advertising and PR ServicesSouth WestExeter