Production & Operations category jobs

<< previous | Displaying 1-10 of 10 results | next >>
Packer We are currently recruiting for Packer roles based in Halesfield. You will be working on a fast production line in a food environment. Details: Rate of Pay: £7.50 per Hour Working Hours of a packer are 6-2 & 2-10 Location: Halesfield/Telford Immediate Starts. Temporary to Permanent positions are available. Role of an Assembly Operative: Working on a fast paced production line, packing food ...
full job description
CJ Recruitment are looking for A class 1 driver with compactor roll on roll off experience This is for a local waste company in Leicestershire Working Monday to Friday some Saturday £12.00 per hour after training before training £11.00 £15.00 per hour Saturdays after training before training £14.00 This is a fulltime position and does require full UK C+E licence with experience in delivering colle...
full job description
Machine Operative Our client based in Staveley are seeking x2 Machine OPeratives to work for a forward-thinking multi-national firm in the air filtration field. The shift system operates a 4 on / 4 off system. Hours fall as 7am-7pm x2 followed by 7pm until 7am x2 followed by 4 days off. Staff will be fully trained on the necessary machines, however, a previous experience of working with heavy-duty...
full job description
We are looking for a reliable person to work in our finishing department, processing and inspecting stainless steel nuts. Whilst full training will be given, it would be useful if you are comfortable working on an engineering environment and have some confidence with basic hand tools and being around machinery. Other than that a keen eye for detail , good time keeping and reliable attendance are r...
full job description
VACANCY PACKER – MACHINE SHOP THE ROLE TENMAT are currently recruiting for a Production Operative (Packing Cell) to work in the machine Shop. The role will be based in Trafford Park, Manchester. The hours are Monday – Thursday 6am – 2pm and Friday 6am – 12.00 noon. The candidate will work safely on a number of machines or processes and will be expected to meet set production and quality targets on...
full job description
Machine Operative Our client based in Staveley are seeking x2 Machine Operatives to work for a forward-thinking multi-national firm in the air filtration field. The shift system operates a 4 on / 4 off system. Hours fall as 7am-7pm x2 followed by 7pm until 7am x2 followed by 4 days off. Staff will be fully trained on the necessary machines, however, a previous experience of working with heavy-duty...
full job description
Alchemy Metals has 2 part time vacancies become available through growth and expansion in our Warehouse. The vacancies are initially part time hours and may in time become full time but not straight away. The job role is to help with the dismantling of large pieces of redundant machinery in readiness for recycling. This is a hands on job and you will need to be fairly fit and strong. You will be u...
full job description
Experienced counter balance fork lift truck driver required for Temporary to Permanent position.​ Approximately 40% of your time will be on the FLT the other 60% will be general Goods-In duties Must have CURRENT VALID LICENCE taken or re-freshed withing the last 3 years.​ Must be able to work both 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm shift patterns which will alternate each week.​ This is a temporary to perma...
full job description
Production Operatives Leeming Bar, North Yorkshire As a production operative you will be part of a focused team working on ice cream production lines helping to achieve dailyplanned output. Duties include preparing and packing products, and general cleaning of the work area to maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness. You will be required to worka rotational (day/night) shift pattern wit...
full job description
Key Appointments - Knottingley, WF110AE(5 days ago)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Cleaner to join a thriving cleaning business based in Knottingley, West Yorkshire. As a Cleaner, you will be responsible for cleaning and preparing new and pre-owned caravans to meet the company?s high standards. Duties will include vacuuming, dusting and thoroughly cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and living spaces. Our client is enjoying growth and are...
full job description
<< previous | Displaying 1-10 of 10 results | next >>